Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Redd

Hello! I saw a post that you recently posted in a group and I want to say I am sorry you had to go through that. For me I find that just when I think I have had it so bad Someone comes along that makes my ordeals seem like chicken shit. Not that what happened to me is any less painful but I always keep in mind I am still alive and well, could be doing better, and it could have been worse. I spent most of my life blaming others and then realized the people that should care, that I wanted to give a damn will never understand or never care. Then I am hit with another realization and that was they may have had to go through a similar experience and have yet to heal. How you gonna help someone else heal and you still need healing? So they could not help me. I needed to help myself and till this day I am doing my shadow work. I am still as Iyanla says "doing my work" and it does take time. It does not happen over night. I am just now allowing myself to feel my feelings and it feels great. I deal with shit still to this day from a twisted ass family who just don't get it and never will and I am about to embark on a new journey that means leaving them behind. I have to do what I have to do and not just for me but my little one to. If you really want to get down to the core there is a young woman on youtube named Spica who I saw as one of our mutual friends. You should utilize her skills with tarot to help you on the road to your healing. Love & Light to you sis.




No comments:

Post a Comment