Thursday, February 12, 2015

Postponed

So, in a very recent post I told you all that I wanted to start the 100 day challenge. Instead of starting right away I need to prepare myself mentally. I want to start Sunday. I also decided to unplug from most social media. I am actually considering deleting my face-book account. I am often distracted by social media. My friend Lance was right, social media can take over your entire day before you know it. I have to really get ready for this transition and I need to cut a lot of crap out of my life. Social media being the main course of my day. Sad. So sad.  #procrastination at it's finest right here right? But, no. Seriously I really need to prepare for this just like when it is time to start fasting you have to prepare your body and mind for the trip you don't just go surprise stomach nothing for you today. Am I right or is it procrastination? We shall see. 

The again, If I live by the saying "I create my own reality" Then I will not just let life happen to me. 
I have to get to work. Beware of energy vampires that try to stop you and want to you to be stuck in the same low vibration as them and don't want you to move forward. Don't try to identify with them once you go up because the only way from here is up. They will try to keep you in the matrix of life with them because they see no way out. You have been warned.



No comments:

Post a Comment