Wednesday, February 11, 2015

100 Day Reality Challenge!

Here I come! I have been needing a little inspiration and I got it when some random videos popped up in the video suggestions on youtube. I am ready to take this challenge. It is perfect for me plus it crosses in with my transition from my current living situation to the new life, new me I am stepping into. This will help me to get to it, stick to it, and be ahead of it. I am starting right away although I have to say I think if I go to bed at 3 in the morning I doubt if I am really going to get up at 7 a.m.
No need in waiting though. I have yet to crack open this new book that I purchased a little over a month ago that got to me about thee weeks ago and 2 other books. I need to stimulate my brain! That was nothing back in the day when  could crack open a 600 page book and be done in less than a week. But now, pssst! So time to get back to what I love and in the future pick up a new hobby. Maybe....knitting? We will see. ♥ ❤ ❥

No comments:

Post a Comment