Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rudy2

If you think that things are a coinky dink in this world...You thought wrong! So back to Rudy.
I saw him a couple weeks back in November and I pretended not to know him. Now y'all don't have the entire story about how him and I fell apart but because I am not too cool on giving full details with that just yet I will fast forward.

Now before I saw him this last time I had the craziest dream about him. We were having sex! Yes and good sex too. I was sitting on his face and he was eating it so good. I could feel it. Now the thing that freaked me out was when I looked down at him, his forehead had bridged and it was as if the tongue was like a serpents and was sucking life from me. Now get ready for it...

When I saw him he had snake bites! He did not have that last year! This dream came to me some time between February and April (I cant remember exactly when and I wasn't keeping a dream journal at this time)and I just saw him this November past. Like I said, no coincidence.

Have you ever had a prophetic dream that came to pass months later? Comment below. 


Love&Light 





No comments:

Post a Comment