Monday, December 29, 2014

INSOMNIA

Here we are going into a new day and instead of being in the bed I am siting here typing this. And does anyone now how to change the time on blogger? So frustrating! Bumping 'Bound' in the speakers. I do need some rest but maybe if I deprive myself of sleep for a couple days along with fasting I can get some clarity. Insomnia....ugh! I am doing some research for some work that needs to be done this week. I just made a new blog and on that one,which I will provide the link to later, is about my spiritual practice. I am very spiritual and I would like to share a few tips and tricks with those of you who are interested in them. I will not lie and pretend as if I have been on this path for forever. No. It has been almost two years  since I had something happen that put me back on my path. Nothing is a coinky dink in this world. So I would like to share what I have learned so far. I am also in the process of throwing out some beliefs that no longer work for me anymore so....Yeah. Come and visit Miss.Blu sometime. Just did the preview and the time read 9:59 and here it is 2:00 A.M. on 12/29. Someone please help me figure this out! Now I am listening to the late great Phyllis Hyman. I hate living all alone too Phyllis. Isn't it funny how you can be in a room full of people and still feel so alone? I need to clean this house and wash clothes tomorrow. If I don't do it then who will? Rhetorical. O.K so I am out of here. More than likely I will still be up listening to my throwbacks and taking notes for my upcoming 21 day project. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit and 21 days to break a habit so let's  see if that is true.


Love. Light. Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment