Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Wishlist

So one day a long time ago I was just sitting on the bus (yes I said the bus) minding my own business and this guy in front of me turns around and starts telling me all about this book by author Robert Green titled 'the art of seduction' and for the longest it has been on my mind. Don't know why it never left. Maybe because when the young man (look at me acting all old and what not) had so much enthusiasm when talking about the book. I can't wait! Next year I am thinking about a third job for a couple months just to get my book shelf filled with those good reads that I have been dying for. Maybe some of you who have had the chance to read it already can point me to your youtube reviews or you can maybe even comment below. I will definitely be doing a a review once I have read it from cover to cover.

Love&Light  



No comments:

Post a Comment