Sunday, December 28, 2014

Anybody Need Love?

If anyone knows what it is like to be lonely, I do. It seems as if for the longest I have been giving myself to those who really don't deserve it. Why do I settle? You must be feeling the same way if you have landed on my page so tell me if this sounds familiar.  I had friends who would have men, one after the other, who they would play with (sometimes 3 in one night) and these guys of course not knowing about one another, they would spoil them by giving them whatever they wanted. These guys would actually want to build something with them but they (my friends) were not interested in love and the whole bit. They just wanted some cash and to bust a nut fast. So here I am looking like the hater (let you all tell it from the way I just worded this) but really I am sitting here trying to analyze this shit. Here I am the good girl who actually wants the long worn out and seen through American dream but the guys who seem to want the same fall for the whores. Yes they were my friends but I have to call it what it is. If it looks like a duck and quacks like one, well...it is one. I know some of you can relate to what I am saying. I always want the best for people so I never wished anything but the best for them. However, it did upset me to see these men (black at that) become damaged goods because of the games my then friends played on them. That is the making of heartless bitter black man. It is unfortunate but true. Also, for anyone who thinks I am trying to make this about race I really am not but to know the state of emergency my people are in and how people are so quick to portray us in a negative light versus our white counterparts in the media where they are in love and doing well, I just have to bring it up and let it be known that it is not always the mothers fault but some of these heartless women who just don't give a damn! They play on the wallet and heartstrings of these men which turns them cold leaving women like myself to ponder. The answer to the why? is seen in the above.

*To Be Continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment