Sunday, December 28, 2014

Rudy

You were the one. 
The one that made me think twice. 
The one who revived me and once again gave me a life.
You were the one. 
The one who made me put the blade down.
The one who made me put back on my crown.
The one who made me want to settle down.
I thought it was over.
I thought I was through with love but then the most high came through with his love and what he stood for and showed me a new kind of love.
Love stricken and now I am sick for days because just as fast as you came I found a way to push you away.
Old McDonald to the Howard Vernon the feel good times just kept on rollin.
So use to the lames that I didn't now how to act. 
Now I know the difference between a real man and a little boy.
Now I know what I will not settle for.
I don't have to.
Not anymore.
Rudy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment